keskiviikko 2. huhtikuuta 2014

Traveller Reskins: Seeker Mining Ship

"Oh, that one's easy. Just a slight modification of the existing Scout design." Yeah, right. Making it look good, that was the hard part.

This time, I gave the crew bigger personal quarters, as there really would not be space for a lounge. The drones, well, I can see some sort of struts extending from their bay when the hatch are open, for easy deployment and recovery. And I just had to put airlocks for the ore bays, in case there was need for some manual supervision of the loading. One thing I could not fit into the design was some sort of drone repair facility, but I guess a drone could be brought in from the frontal airlock, and the relatively open space there used for such purposes.

One thing I did for just aesthetic reasons was to slant the walls of the ore bay. Originally, they were more rectangular, but that just did not look right.

Next up: The Free Trader, I think?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti