maanantai 22. kesäkuuta 2015

Quick Vrusk sketch

While finally doing some other Travellers of the Frontier -stuff (more of that later), I needed to take a break, and felt like I needed some freeform after all that meticulous design work I had been doing. While going through my files for the spacecraft re-design project, I came across some of my early drafts for converting - or rather, re-imagining, the insectoid Vrusk species (as well as the rest of the major alien races) from TSR's Star Frontiers RPG to Mongoose Traveller, and felt like trying my hand in drawing one. I've previously done some miniature conversions of the Vrusk in 28mm scale, and the image is loosely based on those figures. I ran out of space on the sketchpad, and thus the abdomen/leg section is quite a bit contracted here, as the Vrusk should stand as tall as a human.

The draft seriously needs some expanding and editing, but I think I can get something out of this. And I think I might try the other species as well. Yazirian, most likely, as I have the the miniatures for those as well.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti