maanantai 20. toukokuuta 2013

New painting - Divine Champion

Reaper: Dark Heaven: 03364: Isabeau Laroche, Female Paladin
Here's another Reaper/Werner Klocke collaboration. A two-part figure, I had a bit of problem with the separate shield arm. Not because of bad fit or anything, but rather no matter how I tried to attach it, it did not look natural. Oh well, in the end I selected a pose that showed the shield the best.

Initielly, I was going to do some freehand on the shield, but after a try or two I gave up, and went the old school way, that is to say I printed the image on a BW laser printer, and glued it on the shield. All went well, although I was a bit surprised how thick a regular 80g/m2 office paper would look on a miniature. Fortunately, a bit of Green Stuff did the job of blending the paper. Maybe next time I'll try this technique I'll try to sandpaper the paper edges somewhat thinner.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti