perjantai 17. toukokuuta 2013

New painting - Elven Swordmaster

Hasslefree Miniatures: HFE007 Ceril
Here's another one of the recently finished miniatures. As soon as I saw this figure, I knew he had to have white hair, and the rest of the colour scheme came from that. I've dubbed him Eanur Gloamblade.

Lots of flat armour surface, just crying out for some freehand decoration like silver inlay on steel, sadly I was not up to that yet. But I am glad about the hair and the face, they came out pretty much as I had imagined. I'm also glad that the figure sports no visible pointy ears, it look really elven enough as is.

I also like the pose of the figure very much; It's quite dynamic, much better than a plain posing one, and not over-the-top action-y either. Just calm, self-assured, menacing, even. Dang, now I feel like doing another version of this figure, with completly different colour scheme...


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti