sunnuntai 19. toukokuuta 2013

New painting - Slavonian Huntress

Freebooter Miniatures: SOL 002 Female Hunter
Most of my Werner Klocke -figures are from Reaper lines, but this one is from his own Freebooter Miniatures -range. Although I like his Reaper sculpts very much, I generally find his own range of figures a bit too busy for my tastes, and they are for the most part multi-part figures, as well.

There are a couple I've set my eyes on, however, and this huntress was one of the first that caught my eye. It's wonderfully anachronistic figure, actually more suitable for a post-apoc game than anything else. For me, that was no deal breaker. Tho bodice might have been, but hey, if one would collect female figures with only sensible outfits, the collection would be small indeed. At least she's not wearing bare metal against her skin... Actually, my biggest complain about the figure is that as she's supposed to be a hunter, her spear shows an alarming lack of lugs.

Oh well, in Ruins & Ratmen she's going to get a role as a professional hunter of Were-creatures.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti